Strong sustainable cash flows through economic cycles. More than 90% of EBITDA is derived from long-term aircraft leases, revenues from governmental sources not subject to trade disruption or cyclical GDP, and multi-year contracts for our airline operating services from customers who offer their own express and e-commerce-driven regional air networks.
- Unmatched mix of service for cargo and passenger markets
- Increased Revenue diversification with blue-chip customers
- Solid balance sheet and cash flows back value accretive capital allocation options
- Strong sustainable cash flow from aircraft lease portfolio and DoD contracts.
- Established feedstock supply and diversity of aircraft to support operations