Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) is committed to strong corporate governance practices. The Board of Directors has a standing Audit Committee, Compensation Committee, and Nominating and Governance Committee. Each committee consists exclusively of non-employee directors. The Management Sustainability Committee was formed to assist the Nominating and Governance Committee in fulfilling the Board’s oversight responsibilities with respect to the company’s sustainability efforts and initiatives. In addition, ATSG has adopted the following policies and guidelines:
- A Code of Ethics that sets forth the policies and business practices that apply to the Company's Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, and Vice President of Administration.
- Corporate Governance Guidelines that help the Board of Directors oversee the work of management in the conduct of the Company’s business and seek to serve the long-term interests of stockholders.
- A Code of Conduct for Conducting Business that set forth the policies and business practices that apply to all of the Company’s employees.
- A Corporate Compliance Plan to implement a program that promotes an organizational culture that encourages ethical conduct and a commitment to compliance. This plan incorporates immigration compliance.
- An Insider Trading Policy that applies to the Company's directors, officers and employees, their family members, and specially designated outsiders who have access to the Company's material nonpublic information.
- A Human Rights Statement that addresses human rights issues relevant to our Company and our industry and clarifies our commitment to human rights.